Friday, November 30, 2007

Scrapbook Trends Fast and Fabulous Idea book

It's friday!! looking forward to going to the Ida Night parade tomorrow night.....My friend JJ has a float in there...with a big pair of scissors on it...it's so cool!! and look forward to seeing it......this will be our 3rd year going!! The only bad part is that it is usually freezing!!!!! But it's really beautiful...seeing like 100 floats all decorated with christmas lights.....Got my copy of Scrapbook Trends "fast and fabulous" idea book........such a great book lots of cool layouts....I really liked this one....hee,hee!!!! this was a layout I did for the design team at Scrappy Chic, so it was kinda cool to get it picked up....and you can pick up this issue at the store too..
I scrapped 2 more pages......one of Gitta in the turkey pan....


and this one of Tonee' with her always beautiful self pics......and I just seen that she put a few more on my camera....so looking forward to scrappin' those too....


My neice Destiny, is turning 6....this sunday......so i am going to a birthday party for her on sunday.......


And I think something got into my chickens last night.....alot of feathers around the coop.......and I think we're missing a few.....I could tell something was digging around the edges of the coop...so I am going to have to put something around the bottom to keep lil creatures from sneaking in there........




8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool to see one of your beautiful LO's in another book! How fun!!

I am loving the LO with your cat, that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

wow! I can't wait to get me hands on that book!!! congratulations again!!!!!!

Andrea Amu said...

More great layouts Staci! Congrats on the Fast and Fabulous and the MM 601 (I saw all your pages... how special to have the one of you and Ed in there). :)

Nicole said...

LOVE that LO of Summer...and also noticed the LO of yourself and Ed in 601...hugs to you my sweets =)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

How cool to see your work in print, Staci!! I will pick up that book for sure.
Those are very cool pics your DD takes!

Let us know what was bothering the chickens :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats again to you...and love the two new pages..and I don't want anything hurting my friends the chickens? I wonder what it was, something that was hungry? oh no!!! Sandi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me flip through the 601 book...it's a good one!Can't wait to get my copy. I am in love with your new pages...I love the FP PP...I got that piece too :)

Jeniece

Laura S. said...

cool stuff!!