Thursday, November 15, 2007

Somerset Memories dec/jan issue

got my free copy of Somerset Memories yesterday...really beautiful...and lots of michiganders in there too....Mine is on page 71 at the bottom....I remember doing this page at scrappy chic...when the new travel line from making memories came out.........
When Sommer got home from school yesterday she wanted to scrapbook, she was excited cause Carla sent home some supplies with me for her..........and she loves Carla...so she thought that was pretty cool!! So I got one page done..it's for the design team at Scrappy Chic.......Sommer also signed up over at scrapbook.com she's so funny...
The beautiful flowers from the funeral...were dying and I couldn't bare to throw them out......so I just tossed them around the back yard.......it felt good...
and I have to share a story about my "lazy" cats.....every fall when it starts to get cold...we get hit with mice...but that shouldn't be a big deal because we have 3 cats??? Nope they're fed to good.....cause they do nothing....so I went and bought some mouse traps.......but now the cats are waiting till the trap snaps then go and steal the mouse....that's cheating and sad...

jeniece came over last night to watch the premiere of Project Runway.....it was awesome...and there are alot of unique characters.....but I think that most of them are already so successful....but I am so glad its back on.....




10 comments:

Carla said...

I'm so glad that Miss Sommer liked her stash that I sent her...

That's so funny about the cats. I can see it now.
It's just because their mom takes good care of them!
I was sitting across from you the night that you did that page...

LY!
Carla

Anonymous said...

Lor likes to watch Project Runway..so I watch to by default...I think the drama will continue again this season..and I already like Kit, Chris and Sweet P!!! Vader caught me a mouse once...he played with it until it was (you know)..then put it on my bed as a present for me...eeewww!
Sandi

Wendy said...

eeewwww mice!!!!

Jenny said...

Staci: Congrats on those great pubs! I'm glad to see you've gotten back into your favorite hobby. I think about you a lot and I am amazed at your strength.

Unknown said...

Nice to see your LO in the magazine. So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Staci How are you doin. Great I hope. Remember you do not have to be strong everyday just when it is most important. The GIRLS.

I have 2 questions.Where would I purchase my own copy of this magazine? I am a tv junky but do not know this project runway.. could you please fill me in as to theme,time,station and a quick catch up? You know my email address Thanks love ya, Betty

Anonymous said...

Girl...love what you did with the Q&Co felt! Thanks for the mojo!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that Sommer scraps with you!! I can't wait to see her layouts on Scrapbook.com! She must feel like a STAR with her photos in magazines and so many people knowing who she is...LOL!!

Take Care!
Denise (matt'sneice)

Anonymous said...

Staci-Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I've been thinking about you and your girls often. I hope each day becomes easier for you-although I know it will never be the same. Hugs to you! Congrats on your pubs-love your work.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

YEAH! project runway!!
whoo hoo Sommerset!!!