Thursday, November 8, 2007

have you ever thought of scrapbooking?


yesterday I got some papers from the funeral home about the steps of grieving.....and on the last page in the bottom corner was this lil' article... have I ever considered scrapbooking?? I feel like this was sent from Ed himself....I have been struggling with the idea of scrapbooking, it's only been 2 weeks since I scrapped...but in my world that is a life time....I don't usually go a full 24 hours without some form of scrapbooking......but I just can't imagine...doing it!! I think it will feel good to get the first page overwith.......I feel guilty even thinkin' about it.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should scrap, but just for you, Tonee and Sommer. Don't post, don't share yet. Putting it all down is a great way to begin...and I'm not even a cult member! Besides, Ed knows you love it and you know he'd want you to continue.

-Lori

Anonymous said...

Okay too weird! How comforting! You will know when your ready...

Jeniece

Carla said...

You will get there... He was amazing, Staci that is for sure...

I've been told that getting through all the first's is the hardest...

See he's still looking out for you and always will...

Anonymous said...

Now anyone can do scrapbooking online @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (upload photo, choose free template, print)

Anonymous said...

getting back into your "normal routine" probably feels so weird right now...I know that scrapping can be very theraputic...when you are ready you will know it. Still thinking about you!!

gonescrappin said...

I agree that scrapbooking can be theraputic. You'll know when it's time to pick up your gluestick again Staci. And when you do, I have a feeling you'll get a great sense of comfort.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Staci, only you can know when you're ready, but I'm betting that Ed wouldn't want you to feel guilty about scrapbooking. You don't have to share it with anyone...honey, there's no right or wrong way to grieve. We love you no matter what.

Anonymous said...

It's such a part of who you are, and how you communicate. I think best to be true to yourself and express yourself the Staci way..whatever that is, is the right way! Love & hugs, Sandi