Wednesday, November 14, 2007

another scrapbook trends toot...

Can't believe I got another page picked up from scrapbook trends....I joked with jeniece that they must have lost our email address cause it has been ahwile since we heard from them......this layout is gonna be in the same article "simple style" but in the march issue.....Yesterday I babysat my neice and nephew....and we were outside..taking pics....of all the beautiful leaves.....and I noticed the bird houses that ed had hung a few months ago...."ohio in one tree and michigan in the other" it just breaks my heart...I don't know how I am supposed to just go on with life....?? this isn't how life was supposed to be.......
Lil Mikey....out in the chicken coop...thinkin' this old bowl is a hat.....

Ed loved this boy so much....I don't know if it was the fact he never got a boy....it sometimes had a grandchild feel....we would spoil him rotten and send him home...and lil mikey loved his uncle ed too....he would be the first one mikey would go running too.....It's so sad...that he won't even remember him......Me and ed used to compete on trying to get the baby to say uncle ed or aunt stac first.....So ed decided to make up a ryme for my name " aunt stac clown face" and now the whole family uses it...and if you knew ed....that's so him....I used to tell him that if that baby starts calling me "aunt stac clown face" I am going to scream.....but now I would love it....
I did finish one page for the design team at scrappy chic....so the supplies are finally out of the van and in the house.....i used the 7 gypsies supplies....the colors are gorgeous..and the big numbers are from KI memories...


Oh yeah...and project runway starts tonight...that is my all time favorite show!!!
and tomorrow is my dad's birthday.....and hunting season starts.....which Ed would've been all about..




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub girl...I told you they didn't forget about you! I love the lil' leaf on Mikey's butt! Too cute! Can't wait for PR either!

Jeniece

Amy said...

Congrats, glad to hear you got the call!

Mary said...

Congrats on all your recent Pubs!!! I have been away and seriously needed to catch up! I am glad to hear you are doing better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub!! I really like your style and I'm glad that you have something to occupy your time.

You said in your blog that you don't know how you're supposed to go on. Just one day at a time, one hour at a time, if need be. After my sister died last year, people would tell me she was in a better place, or it was God's will. Well, I'm sure all that is true, but I'm selfish and I want her here with me. All you can do is plod forward, think of your kids and what Ed would want. I'm sure he knows you are devestated, but he wants you to go on. Slowly, at your own pace. You might even fall back once in a while, but pull yourself up and start the forward motion again. If you ever need to *talk* just visit my page and let me know. Unfortunately, I probably will understand the things you are facing. God Bless you and your family.

Mrs Pretzel said...

OH!! IDEA!!! I think a little baby scrap book, would be PERFECT!! Photos in it of family, and of course, include Ed's photos too... And under YOUR photo, write Aunt Stace, Clown Face!! Thinking of you tonight, and thought I would stop by. I soooo wish I could give you a REAL hug.