Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday.....

yesterday my brother and my nephew came over....I envy lil mikeys age....he doesn't know...that uncle ed is gone....he doesn't even really know!!....Notice the hair color...I had to get out of the house...and Jeniece picked me up....and she got us a appt...to get our hair done....and I kinda went back to my roots.....it was so nice to get out of the house...and go somewhere that nobody knew....even if it was only for a few hours......Mikey was supposed to be helping me feed the chickens.....
but really I was just enjoying watching him run around the yard.....

in this past week ...the leaves have covered our yard.....we were never the type to rake them up....why would you mess up such a beautiful scene.....
it was good to get outside...on such a beautiful day.....
last night jeniece came over and we watched the "inside scrapbooking" dvd....., it was good to giggle at ourselves a little bit......
Last night I started reading some of the cards that people have sent......there are so many....and for some reason they're so comforting.......coming from family, friends,his coworkers...sharing funny stories and memories....and some from people I've never met....
Sommer Edy goes back to school tomorrow....I am a bit nervous...but I think she is looking forward to it....she starts art tomorrow too....which I think will be a good thing...but the first day back ...is probably not going to be easy...so please keep her in your thoughts (I know I don't even need to ask) and prayers...My living room is filled with flowers....and I think when sommer goes to school....tomorrow...I will try and clean...I think for the first time ever...I am looking forward to cleaning.....!!! and spread the flowers out through the house.......alot of the flowers are dying....and I need to let them go......
and I wanted to send out another thank you to everyone.....all the emails and comments....and sharing your own stories...has been very helpful...., and comforting to read them .....




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to be there for you and call you my friend...if you need some company I am your girl...since I'm not working Monday, just shoot me over an email. Glad to see some photo's and I am lovin your hair!!!! Sandi

ChristyR said...

Love the hair and the pictures and the yard and the chickens...it is inspiring to see you taking each day as it comes and just being in the moment. Hugs.

Jenny said...

Staci: I can't express how sorry I am for your loss. It's good to see you're back to blogging. I think it's good for you! Your hair looks great, too! Your friends and scrapping buddies are here for you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! I will have to send you a picture of mine...I go on Tuesday. Once again, if you need anything please call or e-mail. You and the girls are in my thoughts everyday...See you soon, Miki

Carla said...

I love the hair... I told you it would look great!

You are one HOT momma...

I like the pictures if Mickey... I'm sure he missed me yesterday... hehehe He's my buddy!

Talk you soon!

Love ya,
Carla

Anonymous said...

Staci...I am so glad to hear you got out of the house and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon. Your hair looks great...and it's so nice to see you smiling in your photo! It must be such a warm, comforting feeling knowing you have so many people offering you love, support and prayers!! Please take care...and I will sending good thoughts and prayers to Sommer!!

Denise (matt'sneice)

Anonymous said...

Made me smile to see the pictures and your smile...your hair looks great.

Robin said...

I have always thought of scrapbooking as therapy...I hope it will help you through this difficult time. I also think your blog will be a good outlet for you to "talk"...we will all be here to listen. I will say a special prayer for Sommer on her first day back.

Anonymous said...

Hey love seeing the first pic of the hair...I love it!!!!

Jeniece

TanishaRenee said...

Your photos are beautiful! I'm so sorry about your loss! TanishaRenee (sb.com)

Anonymous said...

Hey Staci! Welcome to the dark side...you will see that brunettes have fun too!
Alison B.