Saturday, November 17, 2007

LIVE LIFE

One of the ladies at tallyscrapper "tally ho" brought this to my attention.....the last layout that was....requested to be pubbed in scrapbook trends was titled "LIVE LIFE".......and the first one requested was "HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART" so..high school sweetheart live life....that's beautiful...... Yesterday Carla treated me to a night out croppin' at Scrappy Chic......it was great to get out and see everybody....plus she also surprised me with some new heidi swapp block stickers......the red ones.....I used below...thanks Carla..!!! and I actually got 2 layouts done....and wait ladies...Carla got 2 pages done too....which if you know Carla that's pretty awesome! ha,ha!

Hoping to spend time with my girls today.......and we will probably go to church in the morning......and then swing over to the cemetery...we pass it on the way home.....I think I may take a few pics....it's just so beautiful there...white picket fence....all the fall leaves....deer prints...in the dirt...the river across the street...where he would fish....
Last night driving home.......the weirdest thing made me cry....of all things.....a meijer gas station??? When I would work at the store...or after croppin' he would always call and ask me to pick up some powerades....from the gas station for work......he was so easy to please...made happy by the little things....He loved his big screen tv, his riding lawn mower......and his chickens......If all those things were good ...he was fine....So now I will treasure his big tv, love those chickens....and try and learn how to start that lawnmower next summer....thanks everybody who just listens to me babble.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime you need to babble..it's okay with me. Love your layouts..but it that me in the Scrap friends...Okay I need the page of me to get published...that would be too fun! Sorry, I didn't get to join you guys...had stuff to do for my Christmas Card Workshop tonight...hopefully next time! l....SAndi

Wendy said...

You can babble and babble and babble as much as you like!!!! i dont mind :) and as usual the pages are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Glad the cemetary brings you comfort, It is beautiful there. I am in love with your new pages girl...rock on!

Jeniece

Kip said...

Your LO's are wonderful. You sound like you're getting on, though it must be very hard. Sending a hug from Florida.

Kip

Andrea Amu said...

You do all the babbling you need to! It helps. I totally understand!

Just wanted to see how you were doing. Take care :)

Anonymous said...

I read your 'babbles', Staci, and I feel your pain...I am still so heartbroken for you! It's so nice that your blog is another outlet for you to share your memories...and you have so many people who care about you!!

Love these 2 new pages!!

Take Care!!
Denise (matt'sneice)

Robin said...

babble on girl, babble on.

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pages!!! and congratulations again on your pubs!! that is really awesome! and you totally deserve it!!!

ChristyR said...

beautiful layouts and good to see you scrappin'! Hang in there Staci, thinking of you often!