Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Scrapbook Trends Toot..........

Yesterday I got an email from Scrapbook Trends requesting my layout " highschool sweethearts" Wow!! If that's not a sign.....from Ed...but I am so excited that this page is going to be pubbed.......its going to be in the february issue, in a new article called "simple style" by Tammi Morrill, after getting the email...I just had this urge to scrap..... I also wanted to thank Sandi for sending me some happy mail!! such cute goodies......... and here is some stuff for the design team I need to work on.....beautiful 7 gypsies.......
and some sassafrass lass.....really cute papers...
and this is the page i did.......nothing extraordinary.....but I was glad to see the old me....in my style....I don't know if I was afraid...my scrappin' would be different.....but this is pics of the girls at our weekend crop last month....there were cameras flashing everywhere.


If you know us...you know that we are the queen and king of Rent a center.....well today they're coming to get our living room set.....just can't afford that payment right now.....so I am a little worried how its going to feel to have it loaded up....and taken away...Sommer will be at school..which is good...not that we were sentimentaly attached to the couch...but it's just another reminder that things are different...and that dad's not coming home.....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to you on your pub!! That LO couldn't be more perfect right now, huh? woo hoo to you!!!

Wendy said...

wow, congrats on the pub, all those goodies look cool and i love that page.

Alison said...

Love the pics of the goodies! Congrats on the pub...keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub! You are Hot Hot Hot!!!!


Jeniece

🌈🌈🌈 said...

What a PERFECT lo to be the center of attention right now!! def. one of my faves lately....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...that must feel so awesome...it is a great layout!! I love all that new Sassafrass Lass product...can't wait to see what you do with it!

Denise (matt'sneice)

Jodi said...

Congrats on all your pubs!!

Thinking of you...know that you're wrapped in cyber hugs.