Wednesday, November 28, 2007

601 great scrapbook Ideas

I ain't gonna lie...I am pretty excited to be in this book....I just got my copy...and it's so awesome!!Tons of talented scrappers......and check out the cover....Do you see sommers cute lil freckle face on the 6....!!! I was so excited to see her face on the cover......this one on the top of the page of sommer and her freckles
and another one of sommer on the bottom of the page
and you know I love this one of me and ed...
and this one of my mom with my cute lil nephew...
and I did a simple page last night a 6x12....all I had from my birthday this year...was these tini tiny pics....but at least I got a page..with them..

Project Runway....tonight!!!!
can't wait....I think my favorite on the show besides Tim gunn who I love!!!!
is Steven he's just yummy....to look at , but as far as work...I think I like Victorya.....and as far as entertaining...Elisa...with the spit mark...gotta love that!!!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh...that book does look so cool...I can't wait to see it! Your pages look great..the one with the butterfly and Sommer I don't remember seeing? I love your birthday page too! Sandi

Unknown said...

That is so neat Staci!!! And super cool that Sommer is even on the front of the book!!!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

I about died when she spit on the fabric!! EEEWWW!!!

WHOO HOO!!!! look at all your art in the book!!! YEY! WTG girly!

renee said...

congrats on those pages...that's awesome you got so many in one book! you rock girl! and i bet sommer was so excited to see her face on the cover! I think that's so damn cool!

Cindy Tobey said...

Big congrats Staci! Love your layouts and so cool about the cover. My little guy is the baby in the bathtub in the #1. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! congratulations!!! That book looks awesome!!!

irene said...

Staci- congratulations on your work in the magazine and new book. They look awesome and will definately look for them. I enjoy your work so much. Take care. I love Project Runway also...one of the only shows I faithfully watch each week!