Sunday, November 25, 2007

Somerset Memories Toot X 3!!!

I am so happy that my clear acrylic album....got picked up to be published in somerset memories....plus 2 layouts...!! Loved making that album..plus it has all my favorite pics of the girls in it...hung out with jeniece yesterday...and did one page at her place.....
took sommer with me.....and her and bree watched "hairspray" my mom bought the dvd for Sommer and in the last 24hours I have watched it 3 times!!!!!!!!!! I am so over this movie!! But she loves it...knows all the songs...and dances....!!

7 comments:

renee said...

cool page...i love how you used the button...i would have never thought to use one! and congrats on the album...it deserves to be published, it's that awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub...the album ROCKS!!!!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I LOVE your acrylic album!!! I totally love your new LO too!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I so enjoy your pages, Staci!! Beautiful.
BIG congrats for your pub! So well deserved too :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your pub's. You do such a great job.I need to check out Jeniece now Love, Kathy

Mrs~Chi~Vious said...

Hey sweetie!

How exciting that the album got picked up! I knew it would! That album inspires me everytime I see it. When I go to work on mine I want you around ;)

Hugs!
A

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on you clear album being published...I just love it and still want a private class! Sandi