Wednesday, November 21, 2007

bad night!!

I don't know if it's just the fact that I haven't seen Ed in almost 4 weeks!!! or the fact that tomorrow is thanksgiving, and I don't feel like celebrating, I had no clue on how to do sommers math homework(oh my gosh that stuff is hard) or the kids giving me their christmas lists........but I could'nt sleep ....and pretty much cried myself to sleep last night....I just want one more night with him....just one more....but I finally feel asleep....but everybody says their are going to be nights like that.......but I hope not too..many! My mom came across this old pic of all of us at the J.A.R. christmas party....had to be 1990 or 1991....its Ed, me, mom & dad.....and the bosses....We look so young...and my hair is lovely!! ha,ha.....and its nice to remember when mom and dad were still together...... and i did another page.....but this is it till the friday crop...cause I packed up the supplies....love this pic of lil mikey on the backporch in his p.j's!!
Tonight is project Runway.....so looking forward to that..plus Mom is coming out....to get ready for thanksgiving....tomorrow is thanksgiving....but it just doesn't feel like it...

9 comments:

Dolores said...

Oh Staci I wish I lived near you, I just want to say I'm thinking of you always. So sorry you were not able to sleep last night, big {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

I am here....I was up until 2am...you need to email me and I will call you anytime. Hang in there.....See you Friday..and love the mikey page! Sandi

Anonymous said...

I hate that you are hurting so much. I wish I could take away your pain. I love you with all my heart!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had such a bad night! I wish it didn't have to hurt so bad...you poor thing!! Just try to find comfort in all the beautiful memories the two of you made together!!

Hugs,
Denise (matt'sneice)

Wendy said...

If i could jump on a plane and give you a hug i would. This time is hard for you and i am sooo sorry for that. Try and have a nice time 2m and spend the time with your family. hugs!!

Carla said...

Staci,
{{Hugs}} I wish there was something I could do or say to make things better for you, which I know I can't. But I can be there for you always!!!
You and the girls are in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Carla

Anonymous said...

hey staci,

i just wanted to let you know i was thinking about you and your family today. i can only imagine how difficult tomorrow will be. i wish there was something i could do to comfort you during this time. my heart hurts for you. you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. god speed.

lindsay

Silvitanova said...

Oh, Staci.... I am so sorry for you!
I love what you've been creating this weeks!
Big HUG!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I wish I could just run over there and give you a BIG (((HUG))).
Be strong and hang in there.