Wednesday, November 7, 2007

dang you .....justice league!!

I thought I was doing so good yesterday....Tonee' had a dentist appt...., and he said sorry about your dad...and then we had to stop at the pharmacy....and Tonee' said mom those ladies are asking if I am your daughter....I wanted to just quietly sneak out the back.....but I had to go face the looks.....and I did okay...no break down..just felt like I could'nt breath...But what broke my heart tonight was something so small....at night laying in bed watching tv.....we have lil' timers on the tv...to remind you of your favorite shows coming on....and the timer popped up.....and it was for justice league......a cartoon he watched every night....I would always tease him about....!! I couldn't stop watching it.....because I knew he would've been watching it... In this past week my oldest....has a peirced lip...and a new tattoo....her girlfriends took her out...and paid for it....I could do without the peircing...but she's 18...and its a tiny stud...but the tattoo...is beautiful.....
Maybe just because its my hubbys name...but it looks beautiful to me...... I also found out that my brother is getting married.....to Michelle the mother of my gorgeous nephew!! Sommer is doing great in school....she is all caught up.....parent teacher conferences are tomorrow....not really looking forward to that...but I want to stay in close contact with her teachers even more now.....

Could'nt do this without all of you.......................love ya


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're doing so wonderful staying strong! And OMIGOD her tattoo is beautiful!!!

Sarah

Michelle said...

That tattoo is gorgeous, what a wonderful tribue. Glad to see that you are staying busy. You and your girls are in my thoughts.

Take care,
Michelle Dort

Anonymous said...

I love that he loved the justic league...we still watch cartoons at my house..my daughter is a hugh comic book geek. It's great Sommer is caught up in her school work..can't wait to hear what the teach says about her.lol...see ya soon! Sandi

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine what you are going through and how you get through each new day but you must know I think you are truly AWESOME!!! My heart breaks everytime I read your blog as you face all the hurdles in your day. Even the everyday things can seem like a mountain when you are on the journey of healing and sometimes it looks like an impossible climb! BUT.....being the STRONG woman you are, you are so inspiring and I know Ed is so very proud of you! You are doing so great and I am constantly wondering how you & your girls are and hoping each day treats you with love and kindness. I hope the blogging is theraputic, I know it is great to hear from you and share with us your struggles. That way we can be there for you!!!! I know you have heard this a million times so far but, I am truly hear for you if you need anything! :)
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,
Your in my thoughts and prayers everyday, so much so I did this search and found your scrap blog. What a wonderful bunch of friends you have here. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I am now back home. Please keep in touch, my email address is angy.inglesfield@afd.co.uk
Love ya loads, your sister-in-law Angy

irene said...

Hi- Stacy-
I wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I keep up with you work on the sb.com site- you are such an inspiration to us all. Your layouts always make me chuckle- and I can see what a loving and caring family you have. I wish you and your girls the best and my prayers are with you during this sad time. Take care. Irene

Anonymous said...

Wow Staci you are amazing girl!! I can't believe how strong you are. The tattoo is gorgeous! I did the same thing when my dad died...I got a tattoo of his favorite flowers (red roses and daisies) on my ankle and I think of him everytime I look at it. I am so glad that Sommer is doing good in school, I want you to know what an inspiration you are to me! I truely admire you! Take care! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Stacey (sjtowers)

Anonymous said...

Whoa mama...the tat is fab! I love the swirl under it....amazing! Keep your chin up...we love you too!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

Whoa mama...the tat is fab! I love the swirl under it....amazing! Keep your chin up...we love you too!

Jeniece

Leah's Crafty Life said...

That tat is just gorgeous and she's a sweetheart for getting it. My heart has all these things to say, but I can't get the words out. I'm thinking and prayers for you all. Warm hugs hon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I also love the tattoo. I think it was a GREAT way to honor her dad.
Take Care.........Miki

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for everything you and your girls are now facing...but I just want you to know I think of you often throughout my own day and I pray you 3 are doing okay! I cry every time I read your blog, I can't imagine the pain you are feeling! You are so strong and such an inspiration to all of us!

I'm not a big tattoo fan, but yes that is a gorgeous tattoo and I'm sure it feels so good to her to have her dad's name there with her all the time!

Take care,
Denise (matt'sneice)

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to read about Ed - my heart reaches out to you with love ( yes, all the way from Australia!) Keep your girls close, know that healing takes time - but it will happen. Your layouts are a wonderful tribute to the love you and Ed shared.

Sue

Anonymous said...

I think her tattoo is perfect tribute...so glad to see you back to your blog. Warm thoughts your way....

Kristina
aka skrapgirl

Jenny said...

Staci: you are so strong. I love your daughter's tattoo. It's awesome. I like to watch Scooby-Doo when Connor's at school. I know....it's weird. I'm almost 39.... Hang in there. I am thinking about you and the girls daily.