Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crazy Crop

Ran up to scrappy chic yesterday with jeniece to drop off my DT layouts....and she dropped off her class sample of a Christmas 2 page 12x12 layout class that's she teaching....if you stop in the store check it out...it's so cute!!! Also found out that she signed us both up for the "crazy crop" on friday....so I am looking forward to that....plus when I got home...My girls had cleaned the house, and I didn't even have to ask........these girls shock me sometimes............love 'em!!here are a couple of layouts that I got done.......this is one of Ed and lil Mikey....
and this one was inspired by one of jenieces layouts that she took all these mini pics of fall stuff....and the journaling is on the back of this one....just talked about how "life as we know it" will never be the same...and how these pics remind me of that..like the wreath from the funeral, the wood I helped him stack for the winter, and the pumpkins that never got carved
and this last one is of us on our anniversary last year (12/28) the pics blurry cause sommer took it....
I can't believe that thanksgiving is just a couple days away...doesn't feel like it at all.....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staci,
Glad to see you doing layouts with Ed, especially the one with Mikey...it's really sweet and will help him know Ed when he's older (thinking back to your blog about that a few days ago). Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Whoop Whoop...crazy crop on Friday! Can't wait! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pages...you are fab!

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

These all so beautiful! WOW...is really what they are! Your girl are so sweet too! See ya soon, Sandi

Unknown said...

Those are very beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

These pages are just so beautiful....you rock!! Great pictures, too!!

Denise (matt'sneice)

kushi said...

:) great pages! Love them all...