Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Look what showed up at my door last night.....gail from the carleton rotary dropped it off....We are so thankful.!! that they thought of us during this time...and I can smell that delicious ham cooking right now.....Mom and Tonee' have taken over the cooking....and I am not going to get in the way.....I have to say I miss the sound of Ed trying to sneak some stuffing out....out of the pan....he would all of a suddent disapear...but then you would hear the foil....in the kitchen....or the deviled eggs would slowly disappear off the plate!!and besides that big "ham" cooking..look what else we're cooking today.....it's "Gitta" he's so crazy...even though I wanted to spank his butt for ruining a pan....again his cuteness saves him......so instead of being mad...I grabbed the camera...he made me laugh!!!
we don't see too...many of these catapillars anymore...I think cause the chickens roam the yard...and probably eat them all....but this little guy was at my front door....I think they're so cute.........


Ready to get this thanksgiving going...and looking forward to croppin' tomorrow at Scrappy Chic.....sounds like lots of friends will be there....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family have Happy Thanksgiving...and I was please to see your post! Love the Kitty in the pan!LOL See ya tomorrow! Sandi

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise to have show up at your door! I pray you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

that picture of your kitty made me and my husband laugh!!! how dang cute is he!!!
That is such a great surpirse to have show up on your door!! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!!!
oh and I love caterpillers too!! they are so cute!!!