Friday, September 26, 2008

yesterday I started putting out some fall/halloween decorations.....and then fell in love with all the colors.....and decided to take pics of it....(benita just informed me that this layout is featured over on two peas....http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp yay so cool...) oh my gosh last night Tonee' cooked onion rings and honey battered chicken strips!!!!!! torture.....I couldn't handle it....just went to bed....it was tough...smelled so good!! and yesterday I went and bought all the stuff for Tonee's birthday.....she turns 19 on sunday....and I am cooking lasagna...plus chocolate cake...yikes!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your layout!

that would be tourture...you were smart to just go to bed!

Benita said...

Great layout. I see it's also the featured layout of the day at 2 Peas :)

MelB said...

Your lo is stunning!!!

Hang in there. I know how hard it is to lose weight. You were smart to go to bed. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little perspective on your view of fall! LOVE IT!

Lal said...

Great LO! Hang in there!! I remember once I dieted for exactly two months before my son's 3rd bday party. And I told myself the whole time, that if I stuck to my diet, I'd let myself eat a piece of cake. I did it! And lost 35lbs. And boy, did that cake taste SO good! Well, worth the wait! You can do it!! :)

Meg Giroux said...

Great layout Staci!
Yes, I agree sounds like torture to me too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that layout...congrats on being featured today on 2peas :)

Anonymous said...

Great layout and congratulations on being the featured layout!! Woohoo!

Sandi Arnold said...

I do it every day...but the reward of being healthier is so worth it...just hang in there! I love the new layout...that's my project for next week...getting the fall decoration/halloween out..before I get crazy busy with school. See you soon!