Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biggest loser starting back up...

it
biggest loser started up again last night...it's weird all these season premieres of shows that ed loved...(survivor, amazing race, biggest loser, lost) and it reminds me that he was in the middle of the season for most of them when he passed away...and I remember we watched the rest of the season of every one of them...almost like we had to watch them for him......but anyway..biggest loser "families" was awesome....watched it with sommer...hated to see any of them go home......alot of them hit home for me....my favorite team is the brown team, and sommer likes the pink team......they all did amazing....I finished a page....of lil' mikey at the cookout....
went yesterday and got more blood drawn (yippee).....but everything is still going good....yesterday in the mail I had this pizza flyer show up....with a gigantic picture of their new pizza it's a BLT pizza....I swear I wanted to order a large and eat the entire thing....but I told sommer to burn it!!! hee,hee...devil pizza!!

4 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Love that picture of little Mikey...your page turned out great!

I'm excited to see some of the new shows this year. I've been missing my scifi channel bad, and regular tv is making up for it now....LOL!

latte_grande said...

LOVE, LOVE that layout! I want to frame it and hang it on my wall....it just makes me THAT happy! :)
SO proud of you for resisting the pizza! Hate those tempting coupons and the commercials that they always manage to show right at dinnertime. Dang fast food companies are worse than drug pushers, lol!

Stacey said...

oh that LO is too cute!!!!!

Sandi Arnold said...

Loved the video blog...and congrats on 20lbs! You can do this..and I can say you will feel better as those pounds come off...I know, been there. Love the new layout!