Monday, September 1, 2008

Family reunion

I was a little freaked out about all the family coming over yesterday...but just like I thought it turned out great....everybody had a good time..... tried to get a group shot of my family....with mom and dad together...with us kids and our kids....even though my parents are divorced we still do all birthdays,holidays...and stuff together....i think I'm lucky for that...
I had made a scrapbook of all the black and white pics my grandma passed down to me...and that was the hit of the party...everybody loved seeing all the old pics..


Tonee' and chris playing a mean game of basketball....


and here is everybody from the cookout......it was about impossible to fit everybody...or keep everyones attention...




and alyssa ed with my grandma...which I guess would be her great grandma...






and of course caught a great pics of the Mikes....




and me and Chris..........I am so short!!!




but it was fun.....and great seeing everybody....it was the first time for some of them to be at our house since ed passed away....the only thing that felt weird is watching everybody realizing that everybody goes on with their lives....that life goes on...but you sometimes feel like you can't.....
Sommer just woke up.....so I should be doing the drawing for the RAK soon!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your...Family Reunion looks like lots of fun being all together. The rak drawing...today...Go Sommer... Have a great day!
jan...
Hey Staci...take a peek at my blog...help me out...your so good.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Looks like you had fun!!
Alyssa Ed is just cute as a button. They grow up soooo fast!

Stacey said...

ohhh Looks like you had so much fun!!! Alyssa is sooo darling!! Love the pic of the Mikes too!!!