Saturday, September 13, 2008

well I ended up going to the CM crop last night, and even though I only stayed a couple hours....it was nice seeing everybody, and of course it's always fun sitting with julie and Heather.....never a dull moment!! But when I got there I realized that I forgot a few things like my sanding block, my entire box of lil' embellishments...my memory card for the printer.......so I kind of had to work with what I had...but I did get a couple pages done...both are pics from the zoo...cause that's the only memory card I had with me......but that's okay it worked. This first one I used the Mr Campy papers............... and I love these new rubons from my minds eye....
last night was also the first crop I've gone too...since the diet...it wasn't too..bad....it's again the smells that seem to get me....but today is my 4th day...and so far I've done what they've told me 100%....hanging in there...


7 comments:

latte_grande said...

Well, your pages are just gorgeous! I'm going to a crop today, and I like to try to pack the absolute minimum....I consider it kind of a personal challenge to create awesomeness using the fewest supplies! :) Okay, the memory card thing confused me...you mean you can print your pics out at the crop? Like with a computer for editing? Or do you take along your own laptop and printer? Heehee, sorry, just curious! :)
Congrats on your awesome willpower! I KNOW that was hard to ignore the snacky crop food! Keep up the great work...you can DO it!

Carmen O. said...

Love those layouts! I love the MME rubons too, and after I get done typing this I'm gonna look them up and add them to my wish list.

Great job on the willpower...smells are the toughest I think. Keep up to good work!

Tami said...

i am proud of you staci.

Anonymous said...

You go girl...you can do ANYTHING!!! I am sure of that. I am in love with your pages.

Jeniece

Babydoll said...

Fun layouts!! I love the rub-ons and that Mr. Campy paper!

Beck on Melrose said...

Love the new Camping paper...I need to create a reason to use it. Love your LO.

Genevieve kerns said...

LOVIN the Mr Campy!!!! That LO is too cute! I absolutley LOVE the title placement.