Thursday, September 18, 2008

ran up to scrappy chic yesterday......and picked up my dt kit...and then stuck around to see if I could scrap anything...and I did get this one page done using some rusty pickle "candyland" paper.....Finally got to meet Jan in real life....talked to her online many times...so that was cool....!! she's so sweet...
still going good on the optifast.....the scale is telling me I gained 2 pounds but I am going to try and stay off of it.....'cause there is no way I gained 2 pounds eating what I am eating...but I am going to hope it's just water....and keep on going...but still it is discouraging....when you're doing everything right.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the small ups/downs on the scale...your body will adjust and you might gain for a week or two...in the end, you'll be a healthy, skinny success!

Lori

Anonymous said...

The scale f's with you mind, doesn't it??? I was up there last night too.. must have missed ya!

Mel Place said...

staci it might be the water!!try not to stress you doing fine

Anonymous said...

was great seeing you at SC yesterday - love the layout you made!

KimC said...

Hey girl.... congratulations on your first weigh in! That is awesome! Like everyone else has already told you... don't worry about the small ups and downs. I'm sure that is normal. Take it one day at a time. And stay off the scale until weigh in day! I'm so happy for you!

Love your RP page!

Anonymous said...

Staci...so glad I met up with you and got to talk to you...at Scrappy Chic. Your doing great...be encouraged in all your effort you make every day. Peek at my blog today...Love ya
Have a great day, the weather is beautiful!

Stacey said...

oh that page is sooo cool!!! I love that new paper!!

Anonymous said...

Staci,

I ran up to SC today. I signed up for the yard sale and saw you on the list too, so I guess I'll run into ya. First dibs on your castoffs!

Alison

Babydoll said...

Fun paper!! I love the new look of your blog!