Tuesday, September 2, 2008

we're off to the zoo....I am so excited, I don't think we have been since sommer was ?? about 5....and she just turned 12...so it's been a long time.....everybody had their animal that they want to see.....Sommer wants to see the penguins, and I can't wait to see the butterfly exhibit...but I thought it would be a fun...last day of summer thing to do....I know it's not the last day of summer for real...but "my" Sommer starts 7th grade tomorrow (yay...doing the party dance), it's that time.....I'm ready for sweater weather, the leaves to fall, visit to the apple orchard....well you get it......even though I think I heard that it's going to be like 90* degrees today...yikes!! Oh well I did finish up a page for the DT at Scrappy Chic....I love the way those pink paislee alphas flow together...looks cursive.....and the pic is of destiny at the cookout...aint she cute!!?

3 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I just love your blog. Always so inspiring!
I love the zoo too but it's too hot here in Miami to got to the zoo :)

Alison said...

I had the same thought this morning, but decided not to go once I saw the weather report. Too hot to drag 2 kids around in a wagon! I already made that mistake this year. But no wagons for you...so, I hope you guys had a great time and stayed cool!

Meg Giroux said...

Beautiful layout for such a gorgeous picture Staci!!!
I can't wait for fall weather too! Mine will be sitting at football games while my daughter does her cheerleading, riding the motorcycle (check out my helmet I just finished on my blog) and lots of hayrides!