Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

did a simple page last night of us and the polar bears at the zoo...it's on a white grid paper, but you can't really see the paper at all....
I am really itching to scrap.....gonna try and do a few challenges this weekend over at tallyscrapper.....I am so tired, still trying to get used to getting up so early to get sommer on the school bus, speaking of school I am so proud of Tonee' she is officially signed up at our community college for a pharmacy tech. course....she's really excited and starts next month!!!

8 comments:

Sandi Arnold said...

Cool for Tonee'...what college is she attending? Can't wait to see her first day of School page. LOL.
Loving the Zoo page...left you love over @ TS's!!! TGIF!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that page!! And YAY for Tonee'!!!!

April Massad said...

I LOVE that layout!
Super congrats on the SBE toot! They are a hard nut to crack in my opinion!

Stacey said...

That is sooo cool that Tonee is going to do that!!! I was a pharmacy Tech when I was younger too!!! I am sure she will LOVE it!!! I sure did! LOVE your latest pages! and congrats on the toot!!!

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the love on my acrylic album!! As you could probably tell I got my inspiration from YOUR acrylic album that was in Somerset Memories!!! You ALWAYS inspire me girl!!! Thank you!!!

latte_grande said...

Those zoo pics are amazing! Congrats and good luck to Tonee!! Hope she likes her classes!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Big steps for miss tonee'! Whoohoo girly!!

Vel said...

Love this page!