Monday, September 8, 2008

Crop

Spent the day yesterday croppin' at scrappy chic, and I actually finished 2 layouts!! yay.....both pages are pics from the cookout... lately I've had trouble croppin' outside the home, and then jeniece suggested that I pack light, so i didn't have to drag out so much stuff, and it worked, it wasn't so overwhelming......bringing so much stuff....and I actually finished something....so gonna try and pack light from now on..
then after scrapbooking....I had to get some big brown grocery bags...so sommer could cover her school books.....and then there was this awesome show on last night, painted babies 2, a part two to a show about beauty pageant kids.....the last show was like 12 years ago..so it was cool to see the girls now.....and then tonight is Intervention....LOVE that show.....well gotta go...make sure sommer is getting ready for school.

9 comments:

Sandi Arnold said...

loving the new pages...and yeah..for scrappin away from home! Jeniece did good to tell to pack light...and it worked!

Anonymous said...

The crop on Sunday was just what the doctor ordered! It was so nice to just get out and play.

Jeniece

Stacey said...

I Love the LO's!!!

dianna said...

Great pages*!*

I watched that show last night too...!I! don't even wear that much make up...SHEESH*!*

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pages! I really love the multiple pics on the first one, and the sequence shots on the second are so sweet. Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, thanks for the invite!

Alison

Beck on Melrose said...

Great LO's. LOVE being able to get stuff done. I have tried the trick of editing what I bring to Scrappy Chic and it really does work!

Babydoll said...

Love the layouts!! I especially love the "Fall" one. Glad you got your mojo back!

Genevieve kerns said...

Love these LOs!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first layout!!!You are so talented. Glad to see you got the mojo back...