Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Congrats Scrappy Chic!!!

was so excited to see that Scrappy Chic....won the 2008 4 the best arts & crafts store in detroit!!!! http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/4-the-best-guide/shopping/arts-and-crafts how cool is that?? and I am proud to be part of their design team......
last night I messed with this frame I dug out of a clearance bin...it was dinged up pretty good...but that's okay...I like that..it was brown, so I painted it white and then scuffed it up a bit...and then put some scenic route rubons....I like the way it turned out...simple.

had my physical with the doctor in charge of the optifast program I am starting.....he was a little shocked by the blood pressure!! yikes...he said he would'nt feel good even letting me leave without calling in a prescription for some blood pressure meds....scary!! So most people start the program on meds and then get off them....I get to start the program...and then get on meds...but if it helps me...I will do it!! So far so good though....I am hungry!! not starving.....but I am on my way to my grief group meeting........and then I have to pick up some groceries!! plus I want to pick up one of those magic bullet mixers...so need to find one of those too......

looking forward to project runway....tonight!! Last night was my other new fav show...million dollar listing......loved that show!! both my favs are still going in project runway...go blayne and Kenley...!!


15 comments:

Aartee said...

Love the frame it is super cute! I got the rub ons from scrapbook.com their shipping was a little cheaper! I got a magic bullet for my bridal shower from bed, bath, and beyond so try there?

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Great frame!
Don't ya just love it when the Doc scares you during the visits....NOT ;)
Good luck girly, Make it WOrk!

Anonymous said...

That frame is awesome!! Oh and the magic bullet blender is the BEST! Use a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond and pick it up there...

Carmen O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmen O. said...

So very cool about Scrappy Chic! My favorite LSS in Lambertville is closing :(

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080910/BUSINESS10/809100394/-1/BUSINESS

I love the frame and great pic too.

Mel Place said...

hi staci!mel here i try to find your email addy my computer been down!and when i ckeck my blog i saw that i won your rak on the 9/1/08
hee haw!!
i have a new email address too my computer crash!

almabrand@hotmail.com

thank!

Stacey said...

I LOVE that frame!!!! I was looking at it and I thought it was still in the box for a second...it looks so professional!!! Congrats to Scrappy Chic!! that is awesome! Good luck on the new program!!! You can do it!!!

Mel Place said...

ss about the meds but it will make you feel better
i got a majic bullet too and i love it!

Anonymous said...

yipee for Scrappy Chic!!!

I love the frame you did....and am glad you got on meds...high blood pressure is not good....bet you will feel better once the meds start working...good luck on the new diet - go Staci!!!

(((hugs)))

Genevieve kerns said...

You mean project Waka-doodle! lol. Im rooting for Leanne.

Anonymous said...

Love the frame. Good luck with the diet. I'm sure it will help and you wont be on the meds long at all.

My favorite in PR is Leanne. Kenley seems a bit immature to me. I also like Korto's work, but she is very defensive.

Sandi Arnold said...

So happy your doing a diet with a Dr....and you'll feel better on the med's and once you get going, it will be feeling sooo Much Better too! Glad to hear SC won... and love the photo frame!

Carla said...

Love that frame... I know you can do this... If you need anything at all let me know... Take Care

L
Carla

Nikki said...

Fabulous work on that frame! Love it! Congrats to Scrappy Chic! Awesome!

KimC said...

Good luck on your diet! I'm sure the meds will make you feel a lot better and soon too... high blood pressure is scary stuff.

Love the frame :)