Monday, September 22, 2008

basic grey milk chocolate chip book

picked up the cutest mini book the other night from scrappy chic...it's the new basic grey milk chocolate chip book....it "was" the coolest brown, but then I kept covering the chipboard with paper.....but anyways...I like that all the pages are different sizes....I'm always drawn to books like this...it just seems more interesting....with everything different sizes...I don't know just me!! The paper I used was all of fancy pants new line....gorgeous fallish colors!! But it was fun...I worked on it..while my mom was over.....this weekend.....all pics of alyssa edy...
we had a scary moment over here on saturday......I was taking a nap...and I heard one loud knock on my door, and I just thought sommer was letting me know that it was time to get up.....so I got up, and I heard this loud noise...so I looked out the back window to see if the farmer was cutting our field.....but when I peeked towards the road, there was a huge helicopter in our road...so the house was empty...and I kinda got freaked for minute, and ran outside to see...a horrible motorcycle accident....traffic was all backed up there were police and rescue...and the life flight....My mom said she heard the brakes squeel...and then just heard a boom....there was huge brake marks...from like my driveway to the stop sign...and then they didnt' hit another car...just hit the sign and then thrown into the landfills property...it was a scary sight.....I just couldn't help to wonder about their families about to get that phone call.....we couldn't tell how bad they were but one left in an ambulance with no sirens, and the other took off on life flight...so I pray that they're okay...I think it should be in the paper today....but last night we had about 3 cars pull up front and I can see that somebody put something up...in the field where they landed and that's not usually a good sign...So I hope to hear good news today...
and today is weigh in day.......so hoping for some loss tonight...




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...your book is sweet.I love that new line and all the colors are great. Have a good weigh in...I'm excited for your good news. Enjoy the beautiful day.
jan

Aartee said...

Love the mini book it's super cute!

Carmen O. said...

Oh Staci, what an adorable book! She sure is a cutie patootie too.

Good luck on your weigh in, remember try not to get discouraged.

Tami said...

i love that book. your minibooks are great, i have a hard time making them. and sorry about that accident, it was hard in many ways i am sure.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

OH MY! Thats something awful to wake up to. Would have freaked me out too!

Stacey said...

ohhh that sounds bad...I bet that was scary!
I LOVE your book!!!! gorgeous!
good luck with the weigh in!!

Liddy said...

Love that mini book, they haven't arrived in New Zealand yet but I'm thinking what I could do cutting shapes on my Cricut...mmm!

jan said...

rHow did you weigh in go?
Jan

ChristyR said...

gorgeous mini book. i love the way you put yours together!

Babydoll said...

Great book Staci! Wow, sorry to hear about the accident. I'll stop to say a prayer for those families.

Nikki said...

love the minibook! It's beautiful!