Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the biggest loser

last night on the biggest loser, it was perfect timing....all they talked about was the 2nd week on a diet, and how most people stay the same...or even gain (me) one of them even gained 3 pounds.....but I felt like they were talking to me...So still going strong.....thanks again for all your peptalks......so helpful!!! Okay enough of that diet talk I did actually scrap between those shakes......and got 3 more pages done for the DT........

project runway tonight........I already lost blayne....and I'm afraid I'm about to lose Kinley..she seems to be getting on peoples nerves...lately..we shall see tonight..
.....Oh and I found out yesterday that the man who wrecked his motorcycle in front of my house did pass away saturday.....and the woman is in critical condition.....it's been really heartbreaking to watch his family and friends come tot he site..................

6 comments:

Aartee said...

love the mini frames!

Carmen O. said...

What fun layouts! I love how you used the mini frames. WTG Staci!

latte_grande said...

Okay, I also love the layout with the mini frames....what a fab idea! And your pics are the CoOLeST!!

Oh man, that's too bad about the motorcycle accident. How sad! Sorry it happened right outside your house. :(

Babydoll said...

Great layouts! I really love woodgrain paper. I've gotta find some of that. :)

Stacey said...

Oh those are fantstic LO's!!! I love the mini frames!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Staci:

I'm an amateur Dominican scrappbooker, yes! from the Dominican Republic! We're an island in the Caribbean next to Puerto Rico, we are an spanish spoken country so I apologize if make mistakes.

I'm a big fan of your work, I just love it! You inspire me a lot, you're an artist.

I'm not your only fan, my friend Katty loves your LOs too.

Keep on working on your weight, you'll get there, you can, you have demonstrated your strenght on bigger things so go for it!

Hope to keep in touch!

A hug

CarmiƱa Pizano