Friday, September 12, 2008

what's going on....

So what's going on?? not much....suppose to go to my CM crop tonight....but at this very moment...I have no clue if I'm going or not...but that seems to be how my decsion process goes for everything......have not been scrappin'....so I am thinking that going tonight would be a good thing.....
Sommer has picture day today...at school...she was super excited....
We finally got the wii fit....the kids are loving it...they're working out without even knowing it....and I like how it keeps track of your weight..and BMI...but I wouldn't know because my ace is too..big for it!! The weight limit..is 330...and you know I have one or 2hundred pounds to reach that...but I am really excited to be able to use it...and glad the kids are enjoying it.....we are all overweight on it...except Chris who is underweight...bastard..hee,hee...
speaking of weight...the diet is going well...gonna try and post a video....of updates...but I don't want to fill the blog with the videos...of me whining about a diet..so if you ever want to peek..I do post them on youtube...but I think I will post on my weigh in days on here....have a great weekend..

4 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

You go girl! We are dying to find a Wii in our area.....the kiddos are so missing playing their Mario games from the original nintendo64...snicker

Hope you get your crop on! Cropping with the girlz is always fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Staci! The diet thing sounds good, the medically supervised thing has got to be helpful. Nothing like a doctor to lay on the guilt! We're not doing much around here, taking my parents out for their anniversary tonight. Have fun at the crop if you go!

Alison

Mel Place said...

hope to get one soon for dd she a little fluffy LOL i heard the wii is great for weight lost you doing great

latte_grande said...

Sooo proud of you...I wouldn't get tired of your videos, so I might try to find you on YouTube. I'm glad you have a FUN way to work out...it's so much more motivating to exercise when you can enjoy it! Keep us posted! :)