Sunday, September 14, 2008

Psychic

yesterday....I just had this urge to go see a psychic...so I did!! I was so nervous....but the place was really nice, you get a free drink (tea,water,type of stuff) and I only got the 15 minute reading...just to see what it is like..... but as soon as I sat down I felt really comfortable with my reader, who was really in to astrology too...which ended up being really interesting...first thing out of his mouth was...you've had a rough year...talked alot about the next year..and it's going to be a "lucky" year...I'll take that.....one thing that was weird is on the way...it started to rain like crazy...almost couldn't see, then the bridge was flooded so the cops turned us on to a different route, then at the end of that route there was a car accident I had to go around.....I kept thinking is this some sign that I shouldn't go....but I kept going.....and then you can get your reading taped.....but my tape kept shutting off......he's like this never happens....but sometimes things happen for a reason....But really I don't think it can hurt to got to one of these, as long as your not living your life for what they say.....but it was nice to hear somebody say that...it's going to be a good year.........I found out that they even do home parties...or groups at their place....how much fun would that be with a bunch of girlfriends.... http://www.bostontearoom.com/

Gonna try and scrap outside today...the weather is just a beautiful fall-ish look..........day 5 of the optifast...still going strong...last night was probably my toughtest night....cause I wanted to stay up and watch saturday night live (season premiere) but my last meal was at 7:30 so by 10:30 I was feeling hungry....so I tried to drink lots of water.....but the other problem...is I am so tired....so basically I fell asleep before it even started.....I missed it!! dang it....but I guess sleep is more important..talk to you soon.


7 comments:

Alison said...

A psychic? You always find a way to keep this really interesting...haha! I am ready to kiss 2008 goodbye too. It seems like it has been a rough year for a lot of friends. I wonder what kind of crazy goodness is in store for you in 09....hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I had a psychic reading a looooong time ago, a friend's mom had one of those parties. It was interesting to say the least ;o) Here's to a better 2009!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

OWwwww....sounds interesting! I've always been too chicken to check in with a psychic. Go figure! ;)

Stacey said...

sounds interesting!!! Love the new look of your blog!!

Sandi Arnold said...

Sorry, I missed emailing you back..wishing you'd have stop by anyway, since you were so close.

Anonymous said...

You know I just started reading your blog...I have loved your layouts for a long time now...visiting SC...but! Boston Tea Room???? My aunt was a reader there years ago...I didn't even know it was still there! I'm not downriver anymore so it was quite a surprise to see you've just visited!

Mrs~Chi~Vious said...

Boston is a VERY reputable place. If you decide to have a party, please invite me!

2008 has been hard for a lot of people I know, including myself. But...things are going to look up in 2009 for sure!

Thinking of you and hoping all is well!

Amy