Friday, March 14, 2008

stiff neck!!!

last night I was sitting and watching TV, and I turned my head....and bam!! My neck was hurting...I have the worst stiff neck...either way I move...it hurts...and that stinks 'cause I have a weekend crop to go to today.....so I thought I would look up some quick home remedys....and check this one out
STIFF NECK: Wrap a pair of underdrawers which have been worn more than two days around the neck. yeah..I think I will just take a couple advil!!! yikes.... Tonee' had some friends over the other night...reminded me of when she was younger...having friends stay the night, so I heard them say they were gonna play cards........
and when I walked back in......isn't that cute... Tonee' and jamie....and then sommer popping the bunny ears to jamie...

and then heather!! who has a bad case of Sims addiction..everytime she comes over..it's straight to the sims game......


well I am so excited to go croppin' this weekend.....I am hoping to get at least 4 pages done....which shouldn 't be to hard since we are croppin' from 6 to midnight tonight, and 8am till 9pm saturday......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great time at the crop this weekend! Can't wait to see what you do, I KNOW it'll be great. :)

Stacey said...

sorry about the neck!! OH my gosh...that is a SERIOUS remedy?? dirty drawers??hmmmm I think I would stick with the Advil too!!! Have fun tonight!! can't wait to see what you create!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's my remade for a stiff neck, a stiff drink! Have fun this weekend...I will miss you *snif*

Jeniece