Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Somerset Memories Magazine toot x2!!!

I am so geeked to have 2 more layouts picked up for somerset memories, and I love both of them...plus I actually scrapped yesterday....did 2 pages...I just realized that they're both "die cuts with a view" paper....but I am drawn to the polka dots!! the first one is a picture I took in renees truck as we were leaving VA......and this one of paper source, used this book mark thing they gave me....
another snow day for sommer....so she is happily sleeping in....I am hoping to get together with the peeps on saturday...I haven't scrapped with alot of them......in a long time...you know who you are......

7 comments:

Benita said...

Congrats X 2 :) Love the newest layouts as well! You rock, girl!

Anonymous said...

STACI!!! Hello, I've just caught up on your blog after being on vacation. Man, you are really turning out some great work! Lots of journaling going on, you must really like that typewriter. And you make me want to get a mini book going. Hope to see you sometime soon and do some scrapbooking...I mean it this time. These kids are driving me insane...another show day here too. Need a vacation from the kids...scrapbooking time!!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Comment moderation?! What's up with that? I hope you aren't getting nasty messages?!
Alison Again, don't expect you to publish this comment

Stacey said...

congrats again!! wow!! You are sooo flippin talented!!! wow can you share some of that with me??? hee hee

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Congrats darlin!
I'm so intimidated to submit to somerset memories. Maybe one of these days.. or you could give me pointers? hehe LOVE all the layouts!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

Jana said...

Staci --

Congrats! I love both layouts and I am so excited for you. You rock, chica!!