Saturday, March 29, 2008

Compher Fresh eggs

cleaned out the chicken coop....and now they're leaving me....all these beauties...and i think I am going to start actually using them....love the greenish/blue ones..... Picked up a copy of the new somerset memories....
was so excited......to see my page...........

and as an added bonus.....on the coming soon section...they gave a sneak peak of my acrylic mini book!!! I am so excited to get the next issue!!!!! Count down till june 1st.....and it will be 3 days before my birthday....that will be cool!!!

last night me and sommer were running the streets and it was so cool to meet benita......and her hubby!!! they were both so sweet!!! Sommer thought it was so cool that benita said she recognized her from my layouts.....



6 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

How cool that you get your own beautiful eggs! Enjoy!

Your pages look beautiful and it has to be so col to see them in print :)

Babydoll said...

Congrats on the published work Staci!! I can't think of anyone that deserves it more. Your work is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Staci, your mini book looks beautiful!!
I've never heard of a blue green egg...I think I would be afraid it was rotten, lol! They sure are pretty, though!

Benita said...

Congrats on the layout, girl....you never cease to amaze me!

It was so good to see you Friday night! I'll be posting our pic on my blog later tonight :)

MegsMama said...

So cool Stacy! Is that the April issue? I'm supposed to be in it too...just haven't seen it yet.

Stacey said...

Yay congrats girl!!!! I was wondering why your mini album "disappeared" out of my favs on sb.com! Congrats on the pubs...You totally rock!!!