Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm home.....

well I haven't posted since friday night......and it's not because I was drunk all weekend.....even though I was..ha, ha.....just kidding!! But I did have another gift of wine show up on saturday...........from the girl who does our massages...and it was so good!!! ..........so now everywhere I go people are handing me free bottles of wine!!! I could get used to that.....So we almost had a wine tasting...table next to me!!here is where we cropped...lots of room...everybody kept asking where my sewing machine was....I used to drag it to crops, and I told them now I drag a typewriter....see the on the right..side Mr printer & Mrs typewriter had their own table..and I tripped people with their cords all weekend....
Heather and julie.....(julie brought the first bottle of wine) for some reason JJ...didn't sit us at the same table.....too..many dick jokes!! when we get together....and Heather you owe me a couple good ones...

and then my beautiful mom came down to check out all the scrappy goodness.....she was such a help this weekend...keeping an eye on sommer...and just being there meant alot to me......
and then Destiny came out to visit and wanted to go swimming so I let her borrow MY bikini....!! doesn't she look cute in it...hee,hee....but the girls were on their way to the pool...again!!
I got 6 pages done....I only counted on 4 so I was happy with 6....and you will have to excuse the "bracket" addiction....so in love with the Teresa Collins paper!!! it's gorgeous!!! this first one I used pink paislee papers....and tried to make a mini family tree....
and this one I used collage press paper...and the big T.Collins bracket!!
another one using the teresa collins paper...love the red/black/cream colors!!!I will post the other 3 tomorrow.....good to be home...I am beat...!! So I will talk at cha soon!!!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I am SO in love with that tree LO Staci!! It is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I got some of that T. Collins paper in the mail today from sb.com...now I can just flat out copy your great pages! Really lovin' the family tree page. I'm glad you had a great time!
Alison

Anonymous said...

I may need to join you on one of these weekend drinking scraping trips...Love the new layouts...see ya soon, Sandi

Babydoll said...

Looks like you got a lot done Staci! Just a room full of scrappers...that looks like so much fun. I think it's cute that you took your typewriter. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had lots of fun - love the layouts you shared!