Tuesday, March 18, 2008

more pages....

here are some pics from the pool area...at the Hotel..those doors over on the right, is where we cropped...and the girls just swam...and swam
and these are my other 3 layouts I finished....this first one I used T. Collins paper...
and this one I used the back of some Kraft Scenic route paper, and the polka dot paper is from dream street
and this one is making memories papers



been trying to figure out what to do....for easter, nobody is really feeling it...but we know we need to do something, I hope that if we push through the holidays this year, that the joy I used to get from the holidays....will start to come back next year.......So I think mom is going to come over and cook....and if the weather permits, I usually have an easter egg hunt for the kids....which I can't even imagine doing with out Ed out there....he loved to watch them go for the eggs....and lil' mikey will be fun this year too...




6 comments:

Stacey said...

oh wow!!! there is no bottom to your well of creativity girl!!! You just amaze (and inspire) me!!! Love the pages you did!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, with my Mom gone..it's never been the same for holiday's...I carry on the family traditions..but neither of my brothers feel it..they don't come as often..so hang in there for the kids...they still love it! Sandi

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pages!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts - that pool looks so inviting!

Anonymous said...

Girl...you are amazing! I just *love* all your new pages.

Jeniece

Genevieve kerns said...

OMG!!! These LO's are amazing!! I cant decide which is my fav. lol. They are all soooo cute! I know ive said it before but your work is just awesome and is always such an inspiration. I always look forward to checking your blog...i know there will always be good stuff!! lol.