Friday, March 7, 2008

it'ssssssssssssss friday!!

finished 2 more pages for the DT last night....love this pic I took of gracie....doesn't he look scary...but it's okay it's just a yawn!! and then this one I used some more pink paislee..and some more of my fav...new vinyl thickers "poolside"...love the font!
need to get packed up for scrapbooking this weekend.....Saturday I am croppin' with Carla and the gang....and then sunday over at erins with renee....so I have a busy weekend of scrappin'.....doesn't that sound good?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should be seein' you tomorrow! Great pages, love the little birdie.

Alison

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Where oh where did you get the pink paislee? I can't find it anywhere. GORGEOUS layouts. the kitty photo is amazing. Loving your work!!

Jana said...

I love the paper... Where did you get it! Like Leah said, GORGEOUS!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

OH! Those vinyl thickers are awesome!!

Laura S. said...

great layouts!

Sasha Farina said...

beautiful... just beautifully done :)