Friday, March 21, 2008

My first ATC.........

how could I pass up the chance to swap atc cards with kristina contes....??? So when she offered to swap.......I was like oh...yeah!!! but then that meant I had to make one , which I have never done before......so yesterday I got kristinas...which is here...and I love it!!!! and here is mine......it actually was fun to do....we just used a card from a deck of cards.....and I used one of my moms favorite....sayings...."it is what it is"

and then I finished one more layout for the dt at scrappy chic....

....I was up last night doing the snow dance....and I am so excited to see that we are supposed to get some snow.....I just want one more beautiful snow day!!! A white easter..........just not ready for spring...was out side yesterday messing with the chickens...and just seeing our big porch swing, the bbq grill.....his tool box sitting on the back porch...just don't want to face any of it.......but I know eventually I have to face summertime.....but just give me one more weekend of winter.....just one more....


6 comments:

Dolores said...

I love your atc card, so cool. Awesome layout!

Stacey Michaud said...

Great atc card and layout!

Pearl Maple said...

You have been posting some fabulous pages, thanks for sharing.

Pearl Maple said...

You are posting some fun creations, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love your first ATC...there is a group that meets at the store too! The page for DT is really nice too..love that's it's one of your niece!!!! WOW. Sandi

The O'Neals said...

hate to sound stupid but what is an ATC??