Monday, March 31, 2008

I hate mornings

no matter what time I get to bed....I am always dragging in the morning....I just want to stay in my nice warm snuggly bed!! But anyway.......you need to go check out benita's blog, she posted the pic her hubby took of us... http://imascrapbooknut.blogspot.com/ I got a couple pages done.....with some of the new stuff coming in from CHA..this first one I used some basic grey paper, and then the new glitter frames from fancy pants!! lovin' those..... and this 2nd one...I used some new cosmo cricket paper, and hambly overlays....
and then this last one....I used heidi swapp paper....her new paper is yummy!!! I think this one is from the travel line...it's just gorgeous!!!
kinda bummed today is my last day of my term...on the tallyscrapper design team...loved being part of the team..and I am gonna miss those kits too....but I also can't wait to meet the new team.....


4 comments:

Benita said...

Glad you like the picture, Staci :) For some reason, I could only get one of them to download on my computer, but I was able to print them both out with my PictureMate. Don't know what's up with that, but if you want, I can snail mail them to you. Just email me at ImAScrapbookNut@aol.com.

Lovin' those layouts! Which BG paper did you use on the first one?

Anonymous said...

so glad you saw the hs paper! isn't it cool? love the bg lo too.

erin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages, Staci! Especially the one of Sommer...she looks FIERCE! Miss that show...

Alison

Sasha Farina said...

Staci... beautiful layouts as always... You're always on my prayers and thought you know girl? Be strong.. you're so loved!