Tuesday, March 25, 2008

first photo of my neice....

look how cute she is already..(ha,ha)...but this is my neice Alyssa Edy....due july 11th....I want to thank everybody....that left me a message...of support....I am not in the best place right now...but I am constantly fighting.... and will be the first in line for the grief counseling tonight....really looking forward to seeing those ladies.....and venting and sharing....so I wanted to get us out of the house yesterday....so we went to the movies...and seen shutter...(save your money)......and then out for dinner...but before we went, Tonee' took some pictures of us.....
in this one you can see the camera in her glasses....very cool!
no pages to share....I haven't scrapped in awhile...and I think I need it...so I am hoping to lock myself in my room....and do some scrappin'...maybe with some of these new pics.....



9 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I'm thinking of you... :)
You guys always take such great self portraits. Love them!!

Jana said...

Love the self portraits!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

You girls are beautiful!!
{{warm hugs}}

renee said...

those pics are so cute! i'm sure you'll create an awesome page with those! also, i'm feelin it too these days....it sucks!! the pain is just terrible!

JenM said...

Hugs and thinking of you!

Taniwha said...

Cute pictures Staci, and I bet you'll make amazing pages with them (you always do!), Hugs, Rach xXx

Carla said...

I love the pictures!!! They are AWESOME... I can't wait to see them in a layout!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Holidays are always tough. They seem to magnify the loss you have in your life. Don't give up! USE that scrap therapy!! lol Hope that you find some good words of comfort at GC tonight.

Stacey said...

I LOVE those pictures!! You need to scrap them! You and your girls are really beautiful!!! always thinking about you!!