Thursday, March 6, 2008

SC DT.....

Last night we had our first design team meeting over at Scrappy chic...and I got to meet the new girls....everybody seems so cool, different styles of scrappin'....and just excited to get scrappin'...you can check out our group pic...here http://scrappychiclivonia.blogspot.com/2008/03/2008-design-team.html plus chris is listing all the new product that is coming in from CHA!! and here is one of my design team pages....using some new american crafts paper, and NEW!! yummy thickers...... oh..yeah...and my guy won last night on project runway!!! go christian....he is fierce....hee,hee!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layout - I am hoping to break into my DT goodies tonight!

renee said...

i love this page! esp the color combo!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Did i tell you "fierce" is my new middle name? 'Cuz I'm a legend in my own head! HA! Just so thrilled he won!
Lovin' the newbie lo's!

Anonymous said...

I love the kitty layout. And I was rooting for Christian too! He's just too funny.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com