Tuesday, March 11, 2008

KC class kit...

finally finished my "we" block kit...this was the only class I didn't take when I went to scrapbowl, so when I seen that Kristina was selling them on her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5633184 I just had to have it....so this is what I worked on at erins on sunday.... I love the tray that came with it...

oh and I forgot to say that another great thing about doing this kit....is that my lil' epson printer "dash" prints 2in prints..which fit perfect!!!

11 comments:

Robin said...

This block kit is soooo cool. Love it! I went to her link to buy it but it doesn't say that it comes with that awesome tray. Did you have to order that separately? Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I just went and bought one. I left a comment for her giving you credit and left your blog address. Just need your help in making it look good now!
Alison

Unknown said...

That is so cool Staci!!! Makes me want to get one too!!

Anonymous said...

loving this - think you have me the inspiration to try doing one of these - love yours!!!

Allison Cope said...

Wow Staci! Those are beautiful!

You have been nominated! Come check out my blog.... http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/

Anilรบ Magloire said...

I have one of those block kits and I need to tackle it already.
Love how yours turned out!

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ said...

Oh! those are some awesome blocks!
Love how those pix turned out on there...they are so crisp and clear!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the blocks! KC is feirce!

Jeniece

Sasha Farina said...

that is really beautiful~~!! *hugs* Staci...

Stacey said...

ohhhhhh wow!!! that turned out great!!! love it!!

Babydoll said...

I love it!!!