Monday, October 1, 2007

went to the movies

Sunday morning the kids were gone.....so me and ed decided to catch a movie...we went and seen the brave one with jodie foster!! It was so good...I really liked it...and loved how it ended....it was a lil long....but still....plus I love j0die foster..., then I had to pick up sommer from my moms....and we went over to jenieces new place...thought I would post a pic of her....cause she has a busy week....and we probably won't see much of her...check out her gorgeous new wall color.....!! Yum!! She seems to be a natural with that broom.....hee,hee!!thought it was so funny...when we were at jenieces..sommer comes up to me and says she has a few ideas for pics....in jenieces yard!!!
she was right too...they have some beautiful trees....that are begging for cute fall pics.....so we took a few...
did not do any scrappin' today.....tryin' to slow up on the pop...at least half the intake....and I feel like I have had the life sucked out of me......hopefully it will get better....but would be even better is a ice cold glass of diet coke!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Laura S. said...

cute pics!!
Glad you had fun at the movies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting photo of Jeniece working hard....and love the photo's of Sommer in backyard! She's really getting to know what her Mom needs for scrapbooking! lol...Sandi