Friday, October 26, 2007

calender girl challenge

Over at Tally Scrapper they're doing a challenge...where you do a page "Cflattop Style" which is soooo......Cool!!!
even Sandi...has one in there..and its gorgeous!!
and I found out I was tagged 2 more times...by Mary and Marie...for 7 more random things about me....I don't know if I have 7 more but I am going to give it a try....
#1. I was on the Flag Corp in high school, and I loved it.!! I encourged my 2 friends to join the next year...helped them with the routines...taught them everything I knew...and guess what?? they made the team...and I did'nt!! yikes...that hurt...
#2. My only dream as a teenager was to get married have baby girls, and work part time a small party store!!! big dreams huh?? well they all came true!!
#3. I am completely obsessed with scrapbooking.....I know you are surprised by that one...but I can't imagine life without it...or the friends I made with it......but I scrap almost everyday.......I love it..
#4. I used to have a 3 legged cat "little bit" who was my heart...he was hit by a car.......and killed 2 years ago...and thinkin' of him can still bring me to tears.....I miss him all the time.....he loved to be carried around on your hip like a baby.....even before he lost his leg.....
#5. I went by the wrong last name for 12 years, before my parents informed me that, that I wasn't a LaClair.....I was a Reynolds...., now that can mess a kid up!! But my dad adopted me 4 years later...so I went back to being a LaClair....and then a couple more years later married...Ed...and became a Compher....which I plan on keeping!!and then I went and gave Tonee' 2 last names...Compher-LaClair...and she hates it!!
#6. born and raised...and still live in Monroe, Michigan..
#7. me...my mom...and my grandma are all 20 years apart.....36-56-76
Okay.....I don't know if I have anymore random facts in me....my life is not that exciting!! hee,hee...but I am hopin to get my scrap on ....tomorrow...trying to get with jeniece, and allison...and do some late night...stay up til 2 in the morning type of croppin'...and at jenieces its BYOT (bring your own table) she's so funny!!!
So hopefully I will have some new pages to post...plus I would like to do a couple cards?? I just became a Card angel....where you send cards to people who are going through treatment for cancer....so I would like to do a few homemade cards.....for my lady!!

No comments: