Friday, October 12, 2007

look at landy poo poo

This is usually what I look at while on the computer, its Landy poo poo.....and the fact that she is sticking her tongue out at me is just a bonus!!! I think it's cause she's lost a few of her chompers.....so her tongue just falls out!! I did get 2 pages done....I was a little scared of this bam pop....paper...but it fit perfect with this old pic of sommer having a slush puppie....
and with this one I used the new We R Memory keepers paper....love this paper.....

the pic...is about 2 years old of the girls at the marsh on haggerty road....
Lovin' this fall weather.....any excuse to bring out the hoodies....and flannels...my 2 favorite fall clothing choices...(I know what you're thinkin' Sexy!!) Ed's a lucky man...hee,hee!!

2 comments:

london tierney said...

stacey! just found your blog from the 2peas comment you left me...and I am loving your stuff! I love your layouts..they are fun and bright. I'll be blog stalking! lol!

Kim Mraz said...

what a GREAT photo...beautiful cat!!

You are so, so, so talented, Ia m loving looking at your layouts Staci :)