Thursday, October 4, 2007

All packed up...and ready to go!!

Everything is all packed up....and ready to go to the retreat by the lake....in fountain,MI.....I know we have a long drive in the morning......but once we get there...I am gonna get my scrap on!!! Got my copy of Scrapbook Magazine from the UK......today!!
and my page is of me and my mom.....she is gonna love that..


had to run up to Scrappy Chic....because Carla called and told us that the Making memories note worthy collection was in....

everything...is so awesome!! It's ledger paper with a twist..and check out the journaling cards,buttons,ribbon....

you have to check it out.......
so I will see everybody on sunday.....and I just got a new memory card for my camera.....I can take 300 pics...and I probably will....they're gonna hate me....
(p.s. jeniece...I miss ya already)





8 comments:

Laura S. said...

wow have fun!
That scrappy stuff looks way cool!

Wendy said...

oh cool about being in the mag. im in there next month as well!!! have a fab time xxx

Jaime Lynne said...

Have a wonderful time!

Genevieve kerns said...

Congrats on the pub! And have fun on your retreat...im sure you will:) Hehe...i just got the new MM paper too....isnt it just yummy! Anyhoo...ill be looking forward to seeing all your work when you get back...so get your scrap on girl!!! lol.

Jenn said...

Have a great time this weekend! I am jealous! Congrats on all the toots too! You are on a roll!
Gotta get me some of that new MM.
Why couldn't it have been there last weekend?

Fulvia said...

very beautyful your blog one kiss from italy........i'm sorry for my english

Anonymous said...

Sniff Sniff...I miss you too! I am drowning in boxes! Can't wait until you get home...

Jeniece

Mary said...

I love love LOVE that noteworthy collection!!!

Hope you had a GREAT time!