Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Somerset Memories Toot x 8 !!!

so freakin' excited tonight...after getting a request from Somerset Memories Magazine.....for 8 of my layouts....and they're some of my favs.... Plus....I am surrounded in Heidi swapp goodness......check out the new metallic and glossy hearts and stars......and dots!!! YUm!!Okay this first layout is what happens' when I feel like all my layouts look alike...and I try to go out of my comfort zone......yikes....tried to sew some doodles....and work with circles......But this second layout is my fav......
look how small mikey is.......and man I am so hooked on the mini pics....I just can't stop myself!!
Is it friday yet.......cause I am so ready for the weekend!!


5 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your pages just the way they are. But i have to agree those Heidi swapp embellies are just gorgeous!!!
Hold on the days will go quick, take loads of photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the HS goodness!

Jeniece

Silvitanova said...

Oh, I love your work and your style! Congrats on the big toot!

Rachael said...

Wow!! Congrats on the 8 toots!! Woohoo!!!

I love your layouts!! The stitching is really great!

Mary said...

wowie girl, 8 toots!! that's so awesome!

I love the layouts, especially the one with the mini pics!