Sunday, October 7, 2007

I am baaaa.....ccckkkk!!!

after a 4 hour drive I am back home......and I have to tell ya....for doin' nothing but scrappin' all weekend...I am beat!! I just wanted to post a quicky.....I had a blast...I took tons of pics...it was gorgeous up there...and I got 9 layouts done....here are a couple...
I promise to post pics soon...as soon as I photoshop all the nudity...and empty...vodka bottles...out of the pics...hee,hee!!Just kidding!!!??? or am I?
also may have some news about me and Scrappy chic!!!

8 comments:

renee said...

i'm so happy to read a post on your blog! I absolutely love your blog! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts, esp. the first one...it's awesome! I will be lifting that one : )

Genevieve kerns said...

Glad you had fun...these LO's are awesome!!! The first one really makes an impact!

Silvitanova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silvitanova said...

Love the layouts. Glad to hear that you've had a good time! Can't wait to see those (un sensored)pic's ;)

Jaime Lynne said...

Some of your best work yet, Staci. I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Wendy said...

Im really pleased you had a good time. I think the layouts you did are amazing ( as always) and i cannot wait to hear your news!!!

Kate said...

Glad you had a good time! The layouts are lovely.

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great time (ie; empty liq. bottles, nudie pics ... hahaha!!! j/k)!!

Love the layouts!!!