Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memory Makers

got my copy of the issue of Memory Makers....that's mine at the bottom....was very cool to finally get a pub with Memory Makers mag!!
went to erin's wedding last night...it was so beautiful....!! Today..I am going to a bonfire..and then tomorrow having one here..for me and the kids....so staying busy this weekend, but I am studying too...and even scrapped a little yesterday, after running up to scrappy chic to get my hands on some new October afternoon, cosmo cricket...and collage press!!


4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Congrats Staci! You really rock out those pubs. It's no wonder as you are such a talented artist!

kate blue said...

I'm gonna have to go back through and look for you-that MM issue was my first pub "ever"-posted mine on my blog too!! Congrats!!!

KB
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Congrats girl!!

Sandi Arnold said...

Got my copy and of course I am going thought it and who do I find a page from...but the Guru of publishing my friend Staci! Way to go....girl!