Saturday, May 9, 2009

Croppin'

went croppin' last night.....there weren't too...many of us..but I did hang til midnight, and got 3 pages done...so that was cool!!this first one of me and the girls...I used some heidi swapp paper...some making memories stickers, and rubons...and some rusty pickle rubons... this one of Tonee' and Ed...is some paper I had picked up from the yard sale at scrappy chic....don't remember who it is...and some ribbons from jillibean, I think the title rubon is from prima?? not positive..

this last one of sommer packing her lunch..is jillibean paper, and alphas..

we are having a cookout tomorrow for Mothers day..just simple hotdogs and hamburgers....and I am meeting Tonee's boyfriends mom for the first time....so wish me luck!! It's kinda weird it doesn't really feel like mothers day this year.....I guess it's not about yourself...and i just need to celebrate my mom!! and she will be over tomorrow...Hope everybody has a great weekend..


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pages, and the first one, I had to take a double take on, as it looked digital to me at first. Awesome work!

Lydia said...

Great pages, I love the newspaper one!

Stacey Michaud said...

gosh, I sooooo love your pages. All that white space---stunning! Have fun at your celebration tomorrow!

Lisa Carroll said...

oh these are all so fun! I love your style!!

Carmen O. said...

Your pages ROCK! :D Always love your style. We had a cookout today since Tim's first workday of the week is Sunday. It was just a bit too cold, we set up in the garage and still about froze! Have a Happy Mother's Day Staci!!

Taniwha said...

Happy Mother's Day Stace! Hope you have a great day and enjoy your cookout xXx

Love the pages, they're all fab. I want to scraplift them all!