Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boring....Scrapbook low....

Oh my gosh...sorry for the boring scrapbook less blog...lately!!! I swear there is not a night...that I haven't had to study something...hope the blog picks up...and my scrapbooking picks up....soon.....so since I don't have much going on...wanted to show you my new love!! this is a liverwurst and cheese sandwich....and it looks like it has pickles on top..but nope I finally broke down and tried avocado's and I'm in love...like to slice e'm up and put them on top!! quick and easy fats... had alyssa over the other day......she is getting so big...hard to believe she will be 1 in july!!
the girls even painted her cute lil' toe nails..hot pink of course!!


Well I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend.....and plan on putting the school books away..and grabbing some scrapbook supplies!!! I need it!!


1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What an adorable photo of Alyssa! She is just the cutest!! I'm hoping to get a page or two done this weekend too. That G45 paper keeps calling my name. Sure enjoyed Scrappy Chic and will stop there again soon.

Enjoy your long weekend!!