Thursday, February 12, 2009

thicker-goodness!!!

look at all this thicker goodness!! as you can tell I am in love with this new font "patchwork" and they're fabric..and super sticky...and check out the yellow ones in "typo"
and this is some of the penny lane from my minds eye....and Scrappy Chic is also carrying the Elle's studio....line!!! check out those tags for journaling!! and I was lucky enough to get alot of this in my DT kit!!!

and here is my yummy goodness from doing the abc-swap with renee....she has the coolest stuff!!!
looking forward to croppin' with jj tomorrow..and touching and feeling all these cool supplies!!! Okay gotta go...doing another sleep study tonight!! yippee......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh la la! In love with all the Thicker goodness. I might have to get me some. Maybe on Sunday when you take me cropping?! Hope you have a great night, thanks for sitting...

Jeniece

Babydoll said...

Wow!! You got some good stuff!! I can't wait to see what you come up with.