Sunday, February 1, 2009

Okay so it's been a busy weekend....me and sommer went and seen "the uninvited" on friday....and then she needed some new jeans...so I got to try on a bunch of stuff too......and for me trying on clothes that I know I wouldn't been able to wear a few months ago...helps boost the spirit...because for some reason, I am still holding on to the baggy clothes...I think I feel safe in them.....I guess I'm not ready for the mini skirt and tank tops yet (hee,hee..please know I am kidding...and if you ever see me in either...please pull me aside and have a come to Jesus talk with me..promise??) Sommer also got "bangs" and they look really cute....so it was a fun night..we went to olgas for dinner...and I found out that they have a "light" olga bread....Melissa would've been so proud of me for asking if they had a light....version...so I had an original olga with the light bread..no fries...and then first thing Saturday...I packed up..and headed out to the Red Cross crop... I think I have been coming to this crop for like 4 years...?? maybe longer..and when I look at this table of ladies..it takes me back..I have been scrappin' with them since early 2003...When I was started selling Creative Memories....I was so nervous coming into their group, because they all knew each other already, and I felt funny scrapbooking in front of people...it was my first crop....but they took me in as one of their own...and I love each and everyone of them...and they've all been there for me......
and this woman....JJ...who I meet online..searching for a Creative Memories Leader...so a complete accidental meeting...(well I sometimes think all my scrapbooking friends were sent in to my life...for a reason...because they have all played such an important part in this past year and a half....) But JJ was a great Boss...and even after I decided to leave CM we remained friends.....
so I know that I "needed" this day of scrapbooking!! and at the end of the 12 hours....I finished 7 pages......that has to be an all time record for me...they seriously just kept coming out....and it felt great!!! Got nervous at first 'cause my printer started to warn me that it was getting low on ink......ahhhgggg...!!! but she hung in there for me all day....so here are a couple of the layouts..will post the others tomorrow.....this first one is of me and alyssa at the computer...reminds me of an exact pic I have of lil' mikey...not that long ago......I think the paper is Sassafraslas..
ahhhgg...this October Afternoon paper...is just YUM-ME!! used this one for some pics from my potluck at Great Lakes Weight and Wellness...
and this last one I think is October Afternoon paper too...I am loving that company right now...big time!! and these are pics from Tonee's 19th birthday last year....
Well I think I am ready for the Super bowl today...yesterday was such a cleanse of bad energy...I am ready to accept and love my family today...I think sometimes we just need to take a break from them...and re-energize our spirits.....





6 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Fabulous LO's Staci, wow you sure did get a lot done!

I think we all need a break from our families from time to time. Gives each other a break and of course time to re-energize.

Have a great week!

latte_grande said...

Omg, TWELVE layouts!! You ROCK, girl! And they're so fabulous...I agree, that October Afternoon paper is SO yummy!
Congrats on your Somerset Memories pubs! And you got to be on the same page as Nikki Z, I think....how cool is that?
PS ~ What did you think of "The Uninvited?" Was it super creepy?

Anonymous said...

So now I see where you have been hiding!

Jeniece

Stacey said...

your LO's are fabulous as always!!!!

Susan said...

12 layouts...WOW.....The are awesome as always. Looks like this scrap fundraiser was just what you needed this week...

Cherrie said...

Hi Staci,

My son's school is having a fundraising Craft Day on March 14th if you need another 14 hr crop! It's for Dearborn Christian School.
I'll be there if you want to work together.