Thursday, February 26, 2009

Landy poo-poo

caught landy sitting in the high chair....ever have one of those pets that actually thinks that it is human...?? that's landy...probably doesn't help that sommer treats her like she's a baby....this is her cat for sure.... did a simple page last night....one of my fav. new songs is by Natasha bedingfield...it's called Soulmate..it's so beautiful..and that's where the title came from.....I really need to start taking more pics...I've got a weekend crop coming up....and I want to have some good pics...maybe I should ask the girls to fill up a memory card!!
Oh..and thanks Susan...for donating to the heart walk....bring me only $25 dollars away from my goal....I think everybody in my group is really geeked about the walk....it feels good to raise money for such a great cause.....and your doing something for yourself too...Last night was my last sleep without my sleep apnea mask....it gets delievered today....yeah..then me and sommer are off to babysit the tackett kids!! and my mom called and wants to keep sommer this weekend.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hey, congrats on the weight loss Stacy, you look great!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! And congratulations on the weight loss! You can DEFINITELY tell you've lost a lot of weight - that's awesome and inspiring!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lil' Landy needs a bib and a tuna steak! BTW...what weekend crop are you going to? Also, if you are kid free this weekend maybe we should make a date? I am all caught up on the studying, I promise this time I won't forget my memory card!

Jeniece

Stacey Michaud said...

Beautiful, simple layout! And wow, you look great! Keep it up!

Jennifer Davis said...

Congrats on the weight loss, you've got to feel just awesome! Love the layout too, so simple and beautiful!

Babydoll said...

So cute!! She is really proud to be in that chair!! LOL!!

Patti H said...

love your layout Staci.