Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am so excited that I got my first donation for the Heart walk (thanks Sarah N) I was jumping around...telling Sommer...somebody donated!! somebody donated!!! just makes me more excited for the walk...!!! kind of a boring weekend...was disappointed with the snowfall....that wasn't nothing.....I thought we were gonna get snowed in...I did hit the gym..yesterday..and did a little scrappin'...but besides that just kinda sat around all day....did this page of gitta maria...just 'cause he was sitting on the table looking cute...so I snapped his pic...I think he liked it!!! I think today is going to be a similiar day.......anybody else addicted to the facebook??

5 comments:

Taniwha said...

Awesome LO's my talented scrapbooking friend! And yes, I love FB too, I found you and added you as a friend :)

Lisa said...

so cute! love the paper!

Peggy said...

Great layout!

Vee said...

facebook is totally addicting! love your layout!

.charity.sorrells said...

Love your art girly!

Glad you're super excited about your walk...sounds like a good cause!